Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Butterfly in a Summer Garden



After living in Vancouver most of my life, I am not too used to hot weather. This past little while when the thermometer reads 30C, we were all very uneasy.  Fortunately, no matter how hot the day was, the evening would always cool down. I think Summer evenings are the most romantic time. The Midsummer's Night's Dream by Shakespeare must be inspired by this time of the year. Although I know tree nymphs and fairies don't exist but I can see how they can blend perfectly into the scene. 

I felt like my photography skill is getting dusty, and my profile picture not season appropriate ~ Using location scouting as an excuse, I decided to become a butterfly, fluttering off , venturing barefoot in this little rose garden. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels