Search This Blog

Thursday 19 September 2013

A Garden Cocktail


Going to RBC is a heavenly privilege.... but it is certainly not the easiest thing for me. I have learned valuable lessons that are not possible in other places. It really humbled me being surrounded by ingenious designers, engineers, and architects. I really have to thank them for their continuous " long suffering " when dealing with me.

Every time I feel discouraged I think of this quote " Start over then create something better!"  I am learning something new everyday, not just in computer programs but also in seeing how Jehovah's hand is at work. Thank you so much JH for giving me this precious opportunity. I know I am here because of you ~~

This gathering marks the end of our year together ~ Thank you so much RB ~ your garden and all the water fountains just blew me away. 


2 comments:

  1. The brother touch the baby dolls head make me laughing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes ~ I was surprised he has that cute side in him ^.^

      Delete

Blog Archive

Labels