Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Summerland Girls

I was away on a girls trip this weekend at Summerland. It is five hours drive away from Vancouver. The place has such a fairy tale ring to it, and it is as close to paradise as it gets. I found myself surrounded by acres and acres of vine yards, fragrant lilacs, mansions with river views and great company :) It was such a contrast to the city life I am used to. Here are some of my favourite shots from the get away. 



This is the adorable downtown of Penticton, not one with high rises and sleek modern designs. The shops were all closed by the time we got there, but the vivid colours still lifted our mood. 

There are so many wineries there in Summerland, it is easy to get "drunk" with just wine tasting. A good advise is to research which are the best ones and just choose to visit a few. My favourite is the Red Rooster, for its stunning views, just adore the red doors. The elephant island is a must go as well, the apricot wine is just liquid goodness. 


photo by Joyce my good friend~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels