Search This Blog

Monday 2 April 2012

I love pleasant things in life and spoil myself by indulging in them once in awhile. This week I have been trying really hard to restrain myself from my favourite food, so today as a reward/replacement I went and bought myself some flowers. My spirit was lifted right away. Recently I learned about the "golden angle" a.k.a. 137.508 degree. It can be found everywhere in nature, and especially common in flowers. It is the angle in which the new petal grow relative from the previous existing petal. Ever since then, I am just so mesmerized by the beauty and the intelligent design.



Those crabtree cookies and tea were gift from my friend, Kelly, now I can only observe the beautiful package, the "content" will have to wait. 



































































 Kelly came visit Vancouver this week with her lovely daughter Abby. Abby is only 20 months old and looked so adorable in her tutu. She is not shy with strangers and loves to give us hugs.  During our busy day, we had a 10 minute window to do some quick snaps and this is what I got. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels